Here are a number of our highlights we took away from the night, aside from the crazy live performances:
1. Spoke w/ & shook hands w/ Larry Campbell.
2. Spoke w/ Ollabelle's Tony Leone who we also spoke w/ back in July when we saw Ollabelle perform in Veteran's Park Manchester, NH.
3. Spoke w/ & shook hands w/ Billy Bob Thornton - one of our fav actors & now music performers.
4. Spoke w/ & shook hands w/ Little Sammy Davis.
5. Met the entire Greezy Wheels & The Boxmasters members. One Boxmaster is from Brattleboro, VT, about 1 hr from our residence.
6. Shook hands & spoke in length w/ Amy Helm about family & performances. What a great lady. We also saw she w/ Jay Collins & their baby @ Saugerties' Red Onion - beautiful young family.
7. Spent time w/ Muddy Helm, Levon's wonderful dog & now boyfriend to our Weimaraner Lula Mae.
8. Said hello to Theresa Campbell.
9. .....and our all-time highlight was shaking hands & briefly speaking w/ Levon - didn't really want to wash our hands afterwards.