Friday, April 20, 2012

Amy Helm thanks everyone for the love & support during Levon Helm's passing.

"Dear friends,


I lost my father today....he passed peacefully, surrounded by friends and family. The outpour of love and support I have received in the last 2 weeks has been overwhelming to me. I cannot begin to express how deeply moved I ...am by the people who have reached out....poems, prayers, beautiful words of comfort, offers to bring food, help with babysitting, and on and on and on...

As I've been walking through this incredible heartbreak, the letters, e-mails, text messages, and phone calls have lifted up my spirit and helped me stay strong and present for him throughout.

It's hard to really convey how much it means....I'm sure many of you understand and have gone through similar losses.

With Love

Amy"

No comments: